Integrated Tax
Integrated Tax Accounting's Jake Johnstun interviewed on

Tax Preparation

Choose the right company to take care of your taxes. Choose Integrated Tax Accounting. We can help take the stress out of tax time.

Learn more about our tax services

Integrated Tax - Tax Representation

Tax Representation

If you owe the IRS we can negotiate with them. We can find the best possible solution for your tax problems.

Learn more about tax representation

Integrated Tax - Bookkeeping Services


Our monthly bookkeeping service can keep you organized and on track. We can help reconcile your accounts and prepare accurate financial statements.

Learn more about bookkeeping services

What is an enrolled agent?

Enrolled agents (EAs) are America's Tax Experts. EAs are the only federally licensed tax practitioners who specialize in taxation and also have unlimited rights to represent taxpayers before the IRS.

National Association of Enrolled Agents

Wondering whether you need an enrolled agent or a certified public accountant? Take a look at the following article on Fox News:

EA vs. CPA: Which is Right for You?

FoxBusiness Article: EA vs. CPA: Which is Right for You?

Integrated Tax Accounting, Ogden, Utah

© 2016. Integrated Tax.